Buying property in Turkey is associated with many nuances. You need not only to choose the right accommodation, but also to understand all stages of the transaction, preparation and verification of all documents, related costs and maintenance of the property. If you are buying a property in Turkey, the best decision is to seek professional support from a licensed real estate agency KARE REAL ESTATE. Our experts thoroughly know Turkish legislation, provide full support for the transaction and help resolve any issues.
The main stages of buying real estate
1. The choice of real estate Our website of the KARE REAL ESTATE agency presents a huge database of objects located in the regions of Turkey: new projects from developers and secondary housing from owners. Our managers will promptly help you choose the most suitable options based on your preferences and budget.
2. Study tour If you have decided on a purchase and want to see all the options live, we invite you to an introductory tour, where our customers can see all the objects of interest and choose the most suitable option for themselves. We will meet you at the airport, accommodate you in comfortable apartments, organize a viewing and advise on all issues. If for some reason you are not able to come, we offer you the opportunity to purchase real estate online. This service can be used by all our buyers who have decided to become the owner of a property in Turkey.
3. Conclusion of the contract To conclude a contract of sale, the client needs to have only a passport with him. At this stage, an advance amount is paid (about 10% of the total cost) and an agreement is signed, which displays all the information about the buyer, seller and real estate.
4. Making payment for real estate In the future, the Buyer makes payment for the property in accordance with the clause displayed in the contract. It can be a one-time payment, or it can be several payments, depending on the chosen payment plan.Payment can be made both non-cash and cash payment to the developer or owner of the property. Our company fully advises and helps to choose the most convenient option for making payment.
5. Obtaining a certificate of ownership (TAPU) The final step in buying a home in Turkey is obtaining a TAPU or title deed, which implies the final, absolute and official transfer of the property to the new owner.
Our experts carefully check the property you have chosen. You can be sure of safety at all stages of the conclusion of a purchase and sale transaction.